We want you to have a wonderful NovaFloor® experience, so please keep these tips in mind.
Regarding accidents …
- It’s best to take care of spills or pet accidents as soon as they happen.
- Avoid standing water on your floor. Mop up and dry your floor thoroughly.
Keeping it beautiful …
- Keep your floor looking new by occasionally cleaning with a damp micro-fiber mop and water. Damp mop more often when foot traffic and soiling warrant it.
- It’s best not to use things other than a damp mop, for example: soaps, detergents or other cleaning agents. And you shouldn’t use scrubbing brushes or tools or vacuum cleaners with a beater brush.
- With NovaFloor, you’ll never need to use floor polishes or waxes to make it look great.
- To help keep your NovaFloor clean, use “walk-off” mats at exterior entrances to trap soils and grit. But you should avoid mats that have a rubber or latex backing – they could leave a stain and ruin your floor.
Protecting your floor …
- Protect your floor when moving or sliding heavy objects.
- Rolling casters are helpful on furniture or appliances but have a way of leaving a mark, so always use protection when moving these things.
- See the installation and warranty information for more specific instructions for the use and care of your particular NovaFloor.
Installing NovaFloor …
- If installing NovaFloor yourself, it’s always a good idea to read the installation instructions thoroughly BEFORE beginning your project and check for any updated information by downloading the installation instructions on this website.
Grout Installation Video
NovaClic FD Installation
Other Available Downloads
For more information about the care and maintenance of your NovaFloor luxury vinyl floor or questions regarding proper installation or warranty coverage, contact Novalis Innovative Flooring at 704-799-1111 or email us at [email protected]